Both And Partners, Inc consultant's work nationally and internationally with state and local government organizations, schools and behavioral health agencies providing technical assistance, facilitating focus groups and research, and developing curricula and workshops.
Focus areas include:
- Appreciative approaches toward sustainable system change
- Asset Based Community Development and Inclusion (ABCD/I)
- Steps for strategic planning and community engagement
- Cultural Competence
Company consultants work at all system levels, including Executive leaders, system managers, program directors, front line and support staff, program participants and community stakeholders.
- The Georgia Council on Substance Abuse, Certified Addiction Recovery Empowerment Specialist (CARES), Atlanta, GA
- Georgia Recovery Initiative, Atlanta, GA
- Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities, Atlanta, GA
- Connecticut Valley Hospital, Middletown, CT
- Alameda County Behavioral Health, Oakland, CA
- Asian &Pacific Island American Health Forum, San Francisco, CA
- The National Center for Training, Support, and Technical Assistance (NCTSTA), at PROCEED, Inc. Newark, NJ
- New York/New Jersey VSIN 3 Veteran’s Administration